Government Contracting Accounting
Financial Advisory Systems, PLLC has extensive experience with government contractors throughout Virginia. Owned and operated by a former DCAA auditor, we provide a range of accounting, tax and consulting services specifically geared to the needs of government contractors.
Our Virginia CPA firm truly understands this industry and has worked with many clients like you. As a result, we tailor our accounting, tax and consulting services to fit your specific needs. We have worked with government contractors and subcontractors who provide services or products to civilian and Department of Defense agencies.
To learn more about our services for government contractors, please visit:
- Government Accounting Compliance for DCAA Contractors
- Outsourced Accounting for Government Contractors
- DCAA Contract Pricing for Proposals – Rate Calculations
Our services for government contractors include:
- Implementing accounting systems compliant with cost accounting standards and federal acquisition regulations
- Preparing incurred cost submissions
- Cost proposal assistance
- FAR compliance
- Government contract audit support
- Preparing policies and procedures
- Outsourced Deltek Costpoint accounting
- Many other aspects of government contracting
We offer an initial consultation for business owners. Call us today at 571-379-5828 or 703-330-6544 and ask for John Beauchemin to discuss our accounting services for government contractors.